What drives us?
As a small business ourselves, our consulting firm recognises and understands the many difficulties faced by the owner/operators of Melbourne SME Businesses, as they go through the process of identifying appropriate goals and objectives for the various business improvement strategies, that need to be aligned and implemented to create real business growth.
The driving purpose of our consulting firm is to assist local SME Business Owners to devise and implement change strategies to deliver required business improvement outcomes at a cost that bears little resemblance to the charges for similar services, that a larger consulting firm would impose on their clients.
We always strive to;
- deliver results through engagement and ongoing support rather than creating ideas and simply delivering recommendations and moving on,
- ensure that our clients readiness and capacity to implement business change is always fully taken into account,
- enable our clients to achieve incremental successes rather than proposing grandiose business strategies that severely challenge their business and their own skill sets,
- create real working relationships that will result in the opportunity for an ongoing partnership with our consulting firm after the initial engagement, and
- encourage our clients to leverage the use of our services to gain the maximum benefit from our engagement.
Additional Information (click links for greater detail);
Our principal consultant is Daniel Watson
Our Company was established in 1994 and incorporated in that same year.
Our Business Philosophy has stood the test of time and we are unwavering in its application.